Monday, April 18, 2011

The question "What makes a man a man?" was a philosophical question, not biological. So with that in mind, I'll ask again: What makes a man a man?

i took it the way i saw it at face value..which is the answer i gave...my philosophical answer is the same...man-ness is determined by the domination of his male parts over the so-called female (I predict hate mail here) parts .. however both sexes are dominate in their own ways so the question of what makes a woman a woman has a similar response....
However to judge a man to an animal say like a cat, is the sophistication and development to figure things out and be a working part of society and become a domnate class structure...

By the way, i NEVER liked my philosophy class way back in my college days because he had a thick German accent almost impossible to understand and the course bored me to death...

Ask me anything .. nothing is off limits..Rudeness will not be tolerated..NO exceptions..You will be BLOCKED!

No comments:

Post a Comment