Thursday, May 5, 2011

Did you know that if you act like an arrogant know-it-all that hardly anyone will ever like you?

to know me is to love me...back when i was in the real world, people always came to me for my opinion..but since i fell out of the real world .. i can now step back and see the real stupidness in people...just watch all the people on cell phones who either talk or text and run into people or fall in fountains..certainly these losers are not bright and their little phones are killing their braincells...i don't own a phone so i am not at a loss of braincells..thus i am certainly more intelligent than them and i would not want them to be friends anyway...

Ask me anything .. nothing is off limits..Rudeness will not be tolerated..NO exceptions..You will be BLOCKED!

No comments:

Post a Comment